This soup is perfect for a post weekend detox. One bowl, a handful of ingredients and voila, a hearty and delicious bowl of soup that is super nutritious and delicious. And guess what, it’s oil-free too.
Easy Broccoli Soup
- 1 large broccoli (about 650g), roughly chopped.
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- Freshly ground sea salt and pepper to taste
- Pepitas, Vegan Parmesan and Kinda Bacon flakes (optional but they’ll make your soup tastier by an exponential factor)
Equipment: Tefal Cuisine Companion (see note)
- Put all ingredients in the bowl (use the chopping blade)
- If using the Tefal Cuisine Companion, press automatic program soup (P1 100C 30 min).
- Do some shopping while the machine does its thing.
Note: You can also make this on the stove by putting all ingredients in a big pot. Cook on medium heat for 30 minutes or until the broccoli is tender and then blend the mixture using a hand blender.
Thick and scrumptious… just like a good soup should be.