Why I love these pancakes
Vegan Peanut Butter Banana Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 cups gluten-free oat flour* see tips
- 3/4 cups peanut flour
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 cup soy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- a pinch of salt
- Rice malt or maple syrup
- Your favourite fruit and topping (I use blueberries and match powder).
Method (Cuisine Companion)
- Place all ingredient except the peanut flour in the bowl fitted with the kneading/crushing blade. Mix at speed 10 for 30 seconds. Gradually add the flour through the opening on the lid, still at speed 10, until just mixed.
- Cook 1/4 cup of batter on an oiled non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Cook for about 4 minutes until bubbles appear on surface. Flip and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until cooked through
- Serve with some maple/ rice malt syrup